Privacy & Cookies
Contrado Imaging Ltd ("we", "us" or "our") Registered Company number 4666562. We take the privacy of all our users and customers very seriously.
When you input information or request services from us (In Good Face which is part of Contrado Imaging Ltd), we have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the UK Data Protection Act of 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
This privacy statement sets out how we will treat your personal information and forms part of the Terms and Conditions of this site. We may occasionally modify this Privacy Statement. We will notify you by drawing your attention to the changes on the homepage.
The information that you submit and we hold about you may be used by us to contact you (either in writing, by post, or by e-mail) about changes to the website, our products and services. If you do not wish us to use your information in this way please contact us.
We don’t store any financial/credit/debit card information and we don’t share this information with any third party.
Sharing your information
- We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We value and maintain your trust. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies in the CONTRADO group, as sometimes different bits of our group are responsible for different activities (especially licensed ones)
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, internet service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, customer service web host and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), Marketplace sellers where you place an order, and Klarna where you choose to use their payment service
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and web analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
- If you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form on our website, by fax or by telephone, the data you have provided (eg your e-mail address, name and phone number and possibly other data) will be saved with our customer service web host for a period of 90 days to be able to answer your questions or to process your requests. Our customer service web host is not able to use or monetise your data at any point.
We may collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of website traffic, including by using cookies. A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting the In Good Face website our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually, you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of the In Good Face website.
We may use information collected about you to help us
(a) develop the design and layout of the In Good Face website to ensure that it is as useful and enjoyable as possible and
(b) to inform you of goods, services and special offers that may be of interest to you.
We may also provide aggregate statistics about our services, competitions, clients, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
You agree that you do not object to us, our associated companies or such third parties contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by e-mail, telephone or in writing, and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
If you are under 18 years old, you must give us the email address of your parent or guardian. We will contact them to tell them that you are giving us personal data and to obtain any necessary consents from them.
To comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to operate our systems properly or to protect our users or ourselves. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of the In Good Face website, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions.
In the unlikely event that this website and the customer data relating to it are sold to a third party, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
We reserve the right to pass on your personal information to any law enforcement agencies requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence, once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request.